Darrell Jackson [& the fruit of steamy thick lady loins in Turks & Caicos]

Ya’ll pay too much attention to the activities of a young 20-year-old who obviously got a large NIL package and is wanting to get away from that disaster of a football program and head coach.

Can’t say I blame a kid more power to him.

Advertisement
Ya’ll pay too much attention to the activities of a young 20-year-old who obviously got a large NIL package and is wanting to get away from that disaster of a football program and head coach.

Maybe if he hadn't given us a **** and bull story about his sick mother we'd be more merciful.

Besides, how many CFB players do you see taking a tropical vacation on a bye week? Do you think that displays the level of commitment necessary to win?

It’s less about the kid and more about the Noles falling apart, at least in my mind. Aren’t we always going to care about the trajectory of our rivals, particularly when it’s falling downwards?

The reason we pay too much attention is because this jackass thought he could play Miami and give us that BS excuse only to flame out and get made fun of for making dumb posts. I blame the kid for being an idiot and I ain't down with the "more power to him" BS. That's weak IMO.

Advertisement
Back