Darrell Jackson [& the fruit of steamy thick lady loins in Turks & Caicos]

caneingville

Recruit
Premium
Didn’t see this posted here, but if it was I apologize…

Just stumbled upon a bunch of Noles on twitter talking about how they’re done contributing to NIL because (among other obvious frustrations), Darrell Jackson is on vacation in Turks and Caicos during this week’s bye week. 🤣 Posted pics on his IG and everything.

Guess we got the better end of that deal…

Edit: am I supposed to put something about Darrell not being hurt in the title? This is my first post. Lemme know.

IMG_7012.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Jackson take his mother with him?
Not sure, I think I saw in one of the pics he mentioned a woman was with him.(Edit: nvm think it was song lyrics)

Here’s the link to the original thread, if anyone wants it for trolling purposes. It’s not my style, but far be it for me to gatekeep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t see this posted here, but if it was I apologize…

Just stumbled upon a bunch of Noles on twitter talking about how they’re done contributing to NIL because (among other obvious frustrations), Darrell Jackson is on vacation in Turks and Caicos during this week’s bye week. 🤣 Posted pics on his IG and everything.

Guess we got the better end of that deal…

Edit: am I supposed to put something about Darrell not being hurt in the title? This is my first post. Lemme know.

View attachment 307079
For the record, the "Is Not Hurt" protocol exists for our players when a poster starts a thread with just a player's name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back