Darrell Jackson DT commits to Miami

Let's not bump this too much a lot of you wanted this bum back in Miami 👀.
the usual suspects GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big for nothing ahs ninjah!! Dude was the biggest human in the country and still got pushed around like a baby in the womb 😂
Hmmmm... Aint this you about a year ago big dawg?...

No denying his potential but he was way overrated last year. As big as he is, he mostly sucked against the run and folded like a cheap suite against double teams. He aint no dog, thats for sure. If the light turns on he could be very disruptive but I will believe it when I see it.

Either way, what we are lacking is a big run stuffer that can hold the point against doubles. He isn't, nor will ever be that.
KingB02 said:

Lmao I don’t know about that. He was definitely a run stopper. But what teams did against him was run counter plays to negate him. They had multiple guys wash the DTs out, and pull the backside guard and tackles. Our DE’s and LB were forced to take on the pulling guards and they could not. LB’s too slow and small to take those pullers on. Teams could not really attack us head on in the running game though.
Sorry your nephew got his waiver denied

Sorry your nephew got his waiver denied
KingB02 said:

Lmao relax big dawg.
You don’t understand the game like I do.

It’s time we admit buddy just big for nothing. He ain’t never been that dude. He ain’t do **** here either..

Advertisement
This thread highlights how Rellyrell 2022 was full of rainbow & sunshine B4 the tenure started. I was @Dwinstitles b4 @Dwinstitles; then, I just started being real. No more hope, just give me results. Trusted the “evals” on this, & then I saw bruh play & was like gtfoh.
I remember being excited about this one then saw him here and didn’t see what some saw but kept my mouth shut. But then some here convinced me he was good but I never noticed him doing anything when he was in the lineup. Bad take by Mario but I understand dude was desperate to flip the roster in one year and what’s available is what’s available, and understand Mario will take jags cause no one bats 1000.

I had no hope day one of Manny I knew saw right through dude. Ruined 4 years for me off the rip, was so mad at the university for hiring him. But he knew how to fool the new era of fans with hashtags, he knew how to play the game and most ate it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a conversation with a nole friend just last night about this dude. He is semi-rational, wasn’t actually saying fsu has the best DL in the country but was curious as to why people were saying that and we were having a discussion.

I told him Miami wanted this kid back but simply because the room was pretty bare when he left. It wasn’t like he was some elite player. And even as a nole fan he was like ok so he played one year at Maryland and was ok? One year at Miami and was ok? Didn’t play at all in year 3. And now in year 4 he’s just Braden Fiske 2.0? How in the **** can you possibly say that? Just cause he’s big?

This dude is the ultimate Tarzan/jane joke. Just soft as baby ****. Year 4, money year, all that bull**** with the ncaa and you come out in game 1 and go Casper the friendly ghost. I didn’t see dude impact the game on a single snap. Can’t wait to go back and watch again. It’s almost always “once a cane, always a cane”. But not when you leave us high and dry to go be a nole. EAD and enjoy the CFL.

I had a conversation with a nole friend just last night about this dude. He is semi-rational, wasn’t actually saying fsu has the best DL in the country but was curious as to why people were saying that and we were having a discussion.

I told him Miami wanted this kid back but simply because the room was pretty bare when he left. It wasn’t like he was some elite player. And even as a nole fan he was like ok so he played one year at Maryland and was ok? One year at Miami and was ok? Didn’t play at all in year 3. And now in year 4 he’s just Braden Fiske 2.0? How in the **** can you possibly say that? Just cause he’s big?

This dude is the ultimate Tarzan/jane joke. Just soft as baby ****. Year 4, money year, all that bull**** with the ncaa and you come out in game 1 and go Casper the friendly ghost. I didn’t see dude impact the game on a single snap. Can’t wait to go back and watch again. It’s almost always “once a cane, always a cane”. But not when you leave us high and dry to go be a nole. EAD and enjoy the CFL.
CFL my ***. He’s going to be coaching at his hs in no time flat. He may have stolen more NIL money than any player in the era.

Advertisement
Back