Darion Hall gone?

Advertisement
Well then **** me then. My bad. Someone told me today that it was announced today he is gone. My bad.

Just saw article. He was suspended earlier this month but has now officially left the team.

http://m.naplesnews.com/news/2012/mar/07/college-football-locals-lely-grad-darion-hall-no-l/?partner=RSS

Sorry if bad link. On my phone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He had issues back in high school and continued to have issues here at the U.

One case of addition by subtraction. One reason depth will be a problem this fall.

Advertisement
He had issues back in high school and continued to have issues here at the U.

One case of addition by subtraction. One reason depth will be a problem this fall.

Why would depth be a problem? Dillard has had as much of an impact on our depth chart as Hall has.

Been gone. Too bad for him, but there is a very small window of opportunity to be here and do the right things and basically contribute to the team.

Advertisement
The writing was on the wall that he would be one of the guys leaving, now it's official. Get's us closer to our number so we can get all of these kids in for the summer.

Junior Alexis, Corey King and Hunter Wells have not wowed anybody. Thurston Armbrister is the best of the bunch but the jury is still out.

King has some fans. He's strong and plays hard, could end up helping us. Alexis and Wells I don't expect much from. Armbrister is a specimen but needs to mature.

Advertisement
Junior Alexis, Corey King and Hunter Wells have not wowed anybody. Thurston Armbrister is the best of the bunch but the jury is still out.

King has some fans. He's strong and plays hard, could end up helping us. Alexis and Wells I don't expect much from. Armbrister is a specimen but needs to mature.

Thanks. I hope Armbrister matures because we need S in the worst way. I'm almost afraid to look at the depth chart, as average (maybe below average) as RRA and VT have been there really isn't much behind them.

you guys thinking Hall was gonna be good must not have watched the spring game last year. now I know that is just one snapshot but the kid looked like a career backup. kinda reminds me of Derron Thomas but probably slower

Advertisement
Back