Danny Garcia starting

Awesome...UM/LBS game time tomorrow?

7pm.

Tonight's Miami team will lose tomorrow.

This is the same stuff we have seen the last few years. Can't hit a lick in postseason tournaments. Zack Collins is in an epic slump. I believe he has 2 hits in the last 5 games. Barr has gone cold as ice and dropped to 8th in the lineup. Chester has been striking out left and right.

It's still Omaha or bust for me but I have seen nothing over the last 3 years to make me think we are going to start hitting again. Each win is more than likely going to be a low scoring dog fight.

Advertisement

7pm.

This is the same stuff we have seen the last few years. Can't hit a lick in postseason tournaments. Zack Collins is in an epic slump. I believe he has 2 hits in the last 5 games. Barr has gone cold as ice and dropped to 8th in the lineup. Chester has been striking out left and right.

It's still Omaha or bust for me but I have seen nothing over the last 3 years to make me think we are going to start hitting again. Each win is more than likely going to be a low scoring dog fight.

I am happy that Collins got that key hit in the 8th since he is in an epic slump. Why bother to even watch tomorrow if you already know that we are going to lose. Btw Stetson's starting pitcher is no bum.

If you were impressed by Stetson's pitcher, then put on your seatbelt if you plan on watching the guy from LBST.

7pm.

I am happy that Collins got that key hit in the 8th since he is in an epic slump. Why bother to even watch tomorrow if you already know that we are going to lose. Btw Stetson's starting pitcher is no bum.

That is dumb logic. Collins has 2 hits in 5 games and probably 7 strike outs but because one hit was with two outs it means he isn't in a slump?

Where did I say we were going to lose tomorrow? I said if tonight's team shows up we will lose. I hope Aprils team shows up tomorrow.

I don't care what Stetsons pitcher did in cape cod. Guy is 6-5 with a 4+ era. That's terrible and we got 4 hits off him.

I can see why Jagar gets so mad on this board. Some of you can't see anything but rainbows.

Advertisement

7pm.

That is dumb logic. Collins has 2 hits in 5 games and probably 7 strike outs but because one hit was with two outs it means he isn't in a slump?

Where did I say we were going to lose tomorrow? I said if tonight's team shows up we will lose. I hope Aprils team shows up tomorrow.

I don't care what Stetsons pitcher did in cape cod. Guy is 6-5 with a 4+ era. That's terrible and we got 4 hits off him.

I can see why Jagar gets so mad on this board. Some of you can't see anything but rainbows.

Want to do a ban bet?

You got LBS, I got Miami.

After all, you're sure we will lose. Don't be one of those posters who just spews negative crap then refuses to back it up

7pm.

Jagr/Antwan is a buffoon. Collins has been in a slump but an epic slump? What a complete overstatement. Collins hit also came with one out not 2 and was a big hit. Stetson's pitcher wasnt the MVP of the cape cod league because he sucks. The guy is good.

Advertisement

7pm.

Collins last 5 games before tonight

May 21 vs FSU 3-4 Home run 3 rbis
May 21 vs FSU 1-3
May 25 vs GA Tech 1-3 Home run
May 26 vs NC St 0-4
May 28 Vs FSU 0-3

Slumping somewhat for him 5-17 with 2 homers. That is an "epic" slump?

Frasier and Morris have built such a dominant program, we have "fans" who do nothing but whine and complain after WINNING an NCAA tournament game.

That does not happen at any other school in the country.

I wonder how Jagr and Miami04 would feel if they were Ole Miss (or perhaps Texas or UCLA fans) now

Frasier and Morris have built such a dominant program, we have "fans" who do nothing but whine and complain after WINNING an NCAA tournament game.

I wonder how Jagr and Miami04 would feel if they were Ole Miss (or perhaps Texas or UCLA fans) now

I don't want to put Miami04 into the same class as Jagr/Antwan, at least not yet. Jagr/Antwan hates #3 so much he can't even enjoy the last 2 years by the team which has been really good.

Advertisement

LOL, yeah, we are "dominant". And the last time we made a good showing in Omaha was...........?

Advertisement
LBS impressed me today and they saved their ace with a sub-2 ERA. That should be a great baseball game.

I love the NCAA baseball tournament.

Some people here drive me nuts. That kid threw a **** of a game, give him his due. If you listened to Alex on ESPN3, he mentioned how difficult it was to play at home. We won and Danny threw a great game too. This years team is different due to the fact that their defense is excellent unlike a lot of recent error prone teams. One down!!!

On a side note, any thoughts on those silver/platinum uniforms?

Semper Canes!!!

Hold on.......now it's tough to play at home? LMAOOOOOOO.

Another one for my list. I have to tell you, though, I didn't see this one coming.

Advertisement
Back