Dan Radakovich on Joe Rose Today

Advertisement
There’s a reason y I wanted this guy as our AD. F; dude almost verbatim what many of us have said here regarding NIL, The Portal, and the perception/importance of facilities to compliment the already built in features of The City.

Such a better interview than Blake

Forget how they "interview"—you're literally comparing a total pro at his position and a career AD with a track record of success, with a full-blown amateur who only got the Miami gig because two previous outsiders fast-bailed—so they went the safe route with a former ticket sales yahoo that had "ties to the program" and handed him the keys.

Dude was a six-year AD at Maine before Miami hired him full time amidst the Shaprio scandal in 2013 when nobody else on the planet wanted the job.

Advertisement
The Jenn Strawley haters must be ****ed that she is still with the Program and probably will continue to do so

Blake reminds me of hospital admin.
They get bonuses on how much money they can save and stay under budget.
He also reminds me of Ralph in the sopranos who liked his girl to pe……..
Saturday Night Live Flirting GIF

Advertisement
Can’t cut off your nose to spite your face. Some probably remain just to keep the daily operations in tact for the time being. Those from the old regime will either get on board, whittle themselves out, or be asked to find another job.
true. Luckily most of those people I mention are not in leadership positions

Advertisement
Back