NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sharing since it’s been a long time (50 years ago ) .

Detroit Lions Chuck Hughes dropped dead on the field in the dome.

Again just sharing

GOCANES
Good they canceled the game. But after Hughes they finished the game

Advertisement
Eye in the Sky is the board for "Miami Hurricanes Football Discussion". If it's NFL-related and doesn't involve a former UM player, we usually push it here eventually. When it goes off the deep end, we push it sooner.

Your point about CIS Censorship is valid, though. I'll move that one out, too.

Might as well move LSU train thread too lol

Not that my opinion counts for anything, but I hope we keep this on topic as far as this young man’s recovery without getting into all the wild speculation. Commotio cordis is the most reasonable conclusion based on present information, and even though rare, it’s well documented. Everything that happened straightforwardly fits the bill for it. Other than that, there’s no sense in speculating unless people want to start a different and specific thread to discuss their other theories.

These days - my first question is always - "Did he get the clot shot?"

And it's not political to say there seems to be a direct connection - with athletes in every sport dropping DEAD on a regular basis.

Just saw an update - and sure as doo-doo stinks - a sudden cardiac arrest. I fear the numbers will increase during 2023.

Damned shame.

Last edited:
Krazy is just being himself. Some of the other band's are just overreach. People can have the opinion (ignorant or not) that others factors can be into play. In this case, I find that absurd.. but enough to ban??? Just lock the thread or grow thicker skin.

I'd be offended about getting off topic here but it wouldn't be CIS if it didn't. Get well soon Damar!

Advertisement
Tell Lebron James GIF

Just saw it was reported that he got his booster on12/26.

It's just coincidence.

Thousands and thousands of coincidences. That's a lot of families affected - but there's clearly nothing here to see.

(You know that little voice in your head that says, "You shouldn't say that or point that out.?"

Yeah. I don't have that.)

Advertisement
I almost did when I changed the thread title, but they dive back and forth into recruiting and Lane vs. Mario (which is, sadly, still UM relevant). It's not easy calling balls and strikes when it's all curveballs and knucklers.

Not Kiffin, the LSU train on Destiny

Advertisement
I almost did when I changed the thread title, but they dive back and forth into recruiting and Lane vs. Mario (which is, sadly, still UM relevant). It's not easy calling balls and strikes when it's all curveballs and knucklers.
images.jpeg-2.jpg

I don’t want to get banned @RVACane but I have to say this I read on this board about a year ago that if someone died and wasn’t vaxxed how quickly they were called stupid or just made fun of but the now there’s questions about the vax there’s all this sensitivity..I’m done and I won’t respond or say anything else on this topic

Advertisement
I don’t want to get banned @RVACane but I have to say this I read on this board about a year ago that if someone died and wasn’t vaxxed how quickly they were called stupid or just made fun of but the now there’s questions about the vax there’s all this sensitivity..I’m done and I won’t respond or say anything else on this topic
People have been saying all manner of crazy sht in the OT boards for ages now. It's being kept off the main boards.

I don’t care one way or the other except that it doesn’t belong on the main boards and the first guy caught a ban from a board owner for it so the others, in my opinion, needed to be treated the same way. We’re in no way going to allow the OT board lunacy to carry over to the main boards. The thread was subsequently moved to OT. I try to stay out of the OT forum and leave it to those who are active on it to do as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back