Dallas Crawford to RB?

Advertisement
Dallas hasn't been informed by Lake Lewis

dtcrawford11 dallas crawford
Where is people getting this I'm switching to RB from?
58 minutes ago

Advertisement
But there was talk that Fisch liked him on offense remember? I don't know he was a badass with the ball in his hands in HS and on the scout team he was good. Why not give him a try on offense? Definitely if we land Howard.

don't like the idea i feal like he is more needed at DB even with the class were bringing in. their not all gonna be able to play as freshman

As I've mentioned (Bakas voice), Crawford had a lot of success as a scout team RB this year. I expect him to ultimately be a safety, though.

Advertisement
I wonder if this is an emergency move for spring - our spring RB depth ain't exactly stellar...

We could really use Hall to step his game up. This is his 3rd year in the system. He should be more then ready physically. I think the staff should focus in on him and ride his butt hard this spring. Time to step up.

We could really use Hall to step his game up. This is his 3rd year in the system. He should be more then ready physically. I think the staff should focus in on him and ride his butt hard this spring. Time to step up.

Unless he's on the way out of Miami.

Advertisement
I wonder if this is an emergency move for spring - our spring RB depth ain't exactly stellar...

But even then, I would think they would just put Hagens back there as an emergency. Lord knows we have enough FB's and TE's.

If Hall can't even contribute at RB in spring practice with a limited number of RB's on the roster he needs to find somewhere else to play. May seem harsh, but Dude didn't even sniff the field this season.

If Hall can't even contribute at RB in spring practice with a limited number of RB's on the roster he needs to find somewhere else to play. May seem harsh, but Dude didn't even sniff the field this season.

That's all that may need to be said.

Advertisement
But there was talk that Fisch liked him on offense remember? I don't know he was a badass with the ball in his hands in HS and on the scout team he was good. Why not give him a try on offense? Definitely if we land Howard.

He was running QB for us when we played vs mobile QB's.

Kid will see a few plays on offense.

As I've mentioned (Bakas voice), Crawford had a lot of success as a scout team RB this year. I expect him to ultimately be a safety, though.

I've seen the kid in real life, he is definitely built like a future safety. A bit large for a CB, but he has safety written all over him, one that could definitely hurt people. Real good guy too, not a thug, just looks like one :)

He put this on twitter later yesterday, so clearly there is some truth to it.. Maybe he'll be doing both? We need safeties in a bad way though..

@dtcrawford11
dallas crawford Wanna be like Brandon Boykin by my senior year!

@dtcrawford11
dallas crawford Can't wait to have the ball in my hands this year!!

Advertisement
Back