DAILY DEBATE: Who is "your guy" in the Class of 2024?

Advertisement
Offensively I’ll have to go with the overwhelming favorite, JoJo. Defensively, I think Pruitt is going to become too good to keep off the field off the DL.

Artavius closely followed by Pruitt.

Of the non blue chips in terms of dudes I think will hit and hit big: McConathy and Ryan Mack.

Advertisement
I'm gonna call my shot on Chance Robinson, even though he might start slow. Lost in all the Jeremiah Smith chasing and Trader/Carr appreciation is the fact this kid not only has a great frame, but tremendous hands. He's also a certified South Florida DOG. He's the type of kid coaches wish they could clone.

The hype is low because he's a late arrival, but I honestly think he has star potential.

Last edited:
Gut says JoJo…WR is one of the fastest positions to make an early impact as a freshman. Kid is a certified baller and once in the game, will force Coach Dawson to scheme ways to get him touches

I'm gonna call my shot on Chance Robinson, even though he might start slow. Lost in the all the Jeremiah Smith chasing and Trader/Carr appreciation is the fact this kid not only has a great frame, but tremendous hands. He's also a certified South Florida DOG. He's the type of kid coaches wish they could clone.

The hype is low because he's a late arrival, but I honestly think he has star potential.
Definitely built different than your normal FR WR. Has that Anquan Bolden physique.

Advertisement
Definitely built different than your normal FR WR. Has that Anquan Bolden physique.

I think that's an attainable extrapolation of what he can become. Ohio State was after him HARD, and their track record with receivers speaks for itself.

We have nobody else like him on that depth chart. He's a rugged physical receiver who is going to be a problem after the catch.

Justin Scott
I have to believe we finally got a 5 star DT right
but seriously DJ picket
production translates, and he has produced at every level

I think that's an attainable extrapolation of what he can become. Ohio State was after him HARD, and their track record with receivers speaks for itself.

We have nobody else like him on that depth chart. He's a rugged physical receiver who is going to be a problem after the catch.
Rugged receiver. I like that!

Advertisement
Back