D$ Portal Recruiting Watch List

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Portal Recruiting Highlights from Last Night's Canes Insight

Watch out for these names (very close to commit watch???)

Keep an eye on

He doesn't see us going after

Last edited:
Advertisement
No mention at all for Bear (either direction). Silence probably says a lot with that recruitment.

Flo saying we'll have clarity on portal recruiting by next Thursday so I'm guessing this will be a busy, busy portal weekend.

Last edited:
No mention at all for Bear (either direction). Silence probably says a lot with that recruitment.

Flo saying we'll have clarity on portal recruiting by next Thursday so I'm guessing this will be a busy, busy portal weekend.
There is no matching USC. Addison got 3 mill and a house near campus I would imagine Bear gets something similar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea just getting started, Really is surprised that don't at least bring in Feagans at safety since he was committed

Yeah, not tracking with me, either. Fegans was a safety at Bama?

I must have missed it but what's the reason we cooled on Fegans? I hope it doesn't mess our chances with his little brother.

Yea just getting started, Really is surprised that don't at least bring in Feagans at safety since he was committed
He was a previous staff commit. Mario must either like other potential S options or what’s in house.

Advertisement
We need a safety who can contribute, serious contribution. Not sure i share the hoopla about the CBs to be honest. No stand out but we have multiple players who have played alot. My key is to bring in another OL, and DT.

Yeah, not tracking with me, either. Fegans was a safety at Bama?

I must have missed it but what's the reason we cooled on Fegans? I hope it doesn't mess our chances with his little brother.
Yea it is surprising 6-2 with range , hopefully they got some other options lined up then

Advertisement
Portal Recruiting Highlights from Last Night's Canes Insight

Watch out for these names (very close to commit watch???)

Keep an eye on

He doesn't see us going after

Jaden Davis isnt markedly better than anyone in that DB room without the last name Brown.

Why does Miami need a worse version of Terry Roberts?

Advertisement
Back