Cristobal ranked #3 in ACC

Where are the FSU tears about Norvell not being top 3?

LOL Memphis Mike is #9.

#10 and #11 (Babers and Collins) are at crap non-competitive programs and were both almost fired last year and will be this year.

#12, #13, and #14 are all first time guys who haven't ever won a game as a HC.

Basically Cornrows is as low as you can put him.

Advertisement
LOL Memphis Mike is #9.

#10 and #11 (Babers and Collins) are at crap non-competitive programs and were both almost fired last year and will be this year.

Remember when our fans were wanting Dino Babers?

In fairness to Clawson, he’s at Wake Forest, they don’t have access to any kind of premier recruits & they’re a small academic school that lives in the shadow of the rest of the Carolina territory schools.

It’s not exactly fair to expect them to be a perennial winner because they’re not a powerhouse recruiting school & they don’t spend a dime on their Football program, so any kind of success they have is solely off coaching, player evals & scheme execution.

They’re historically a Basketball school, they’ve only won 10 games ONCE in their entire school history, so the fact they went 11-3 last year was nothing short of a miracle.
I think the only two p5 teams they beat with winning records were Army and ncstate. ncstate only beat one good team in clemson. Gonna be interesting to see how they do against Vandy and the rest this year.

Advertisement
Jesus H. Cristobal
Happy Amazon GIF by The Boys

I think the only two p5 teams they beat with winning records were Army and ncstate. ncstate only beat one good team in clemson. Gonna be interesting to see how they do against Vandy and the rest this year.
Army isn’t a P5 team

Advertisement
I have to laugh when I see Dino Baber's down low on that list; stock dropped line Enron after a few decent seasons, where a lot of fans were clamoring for him to come to Miami.

Army isn’t a P5 team
truth.. I added p5 because I didn't feel like looking up old dominion and the other team they played to see if they actually had a winning record. So, the only decent p5 team they beat was ncstate and ncstate's claim to fame was beating clemson. I'm not sure how that locks Clawson into second place considering Mario has actually won a p5 conference and a major bowl with a staff that wasn't as good as the staff he has now. Clawson should not be rated above Mario imo.

In fairness to Clawson, he’s at Wake Forest, they don’t have access to any kind of premier recruits & they’re a small academic school that lives in the shadow of the rest of the Carolina territory schools.

It’s not exactly fair to expect them to be a perennial winner because they’re not a powerhouse recruiting school & they don’t spend a dime on their Football program, so any kind of success they have is solely off coaching, player evals & scheme execution.

They’re historically a Basketball school, they’ve only won 10 games ONCE in their entire school history, so the fact they went 11-3 last year was nothing short of a miracle.
Agree with this. Did Wake win the ACC back in 2006 or am I imagining it? I believe Jim Grobe was the HC.

LOL Memphis Mike is #9.

Geoff Collins will eventually get fired at GT but his agent will get plenty of phone calls regarding DC openings.

Advertisement
Name a ****** coach, any ****** coach and some Miami fan wanted him to coach here at some point.

So true!

That said... Mario, Saban, Urban, Carrol, Whittingham, Riley and Dabo are perhaps the only 7 "college" coaches that are 95% respected for coaching acumen by all but the most ardent fans of opponents. And 2 of those aren't currently college coaches.

Thank god we got one of those 7.
ResizedP_136b2fd7-f71c-4fd8-975d-6cff40cf8aef_278279929881811.gif

Advertisement
Back