Couple more confirmed on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyriq McCord ‏@AutobotMcCord1

Well twitter fam. On my way 2 tha 305. Refuse 2 be part of #TeamNoSLEEP but my pod is where its at rite now. Finna try and tap. Gudnite fam.

Well twitter fam. On my way 2 tha 305. Refuse 2 be part of #TeamNoSLEEP but my pod is where its at rite now. Finna try and tap. Gudnite fam.

Da fuq he say????? Translation, please?

Advertisement
YBFM said:

Whelp friends, I'm on my way to Miami!I refuse to stay up late with you internet losers, and I'm about to relax and enjoy the music on my iPod.

"Hello and good evening family of the internet variety. I am presently en route to the major metropolitan area of greater Miami/Dade county, a fruitful journey towards which I have exuberantly been looking forward for near a fortnight. It would be foolhardy a decision of any a gentleman in such a precarious situation as mine to forego my first evening's sleep in an effort to maintain social relations with those of you identifying ones selves a part of the league of extraordinarily nocturnal gentleman. Thankfully, I have the whims of an electronic siren to gently rap upon my ear drums as I fancifully lay my head to rest. I will try and do such so that my activities in the morning will be robust. Goodnight my ******."

I minored in ebonics.

Advertisement
Jesus its going to be nice to start to have some balance in the roster. Of course we'll need 2 more classes to be closer to where we need to be, but ****, this class should make a huge diff.

"Hello and good evening family of the internet variety. I am presently en route to the major metropolitan area of greater Miami/Dade county, a fruitful journey towards which I have exuberantly been looking forward for near a fortnight. It would be foolhardy a decision of any a gentleman in such a precarious situation as mine to forego my first evening's sleep in an effort to maintain social relations with those of you identifying ones selves a part of the league of extraordinarily nocturnal gentleman. Thankfully, I have the whims of an electronic siren to gently rap upon my ear drums as I fancifully lay my head to rest. I will try and do such so that my activities in the morning will be robust. Goodnight my ******."

I minored in ebonics.

"excuse me sir, I speak jive"

I minored in ebonics.

lulz Classic read like a book

Advertisement

I minored in ebonics.

"excuse me sir, I speak jive"

LOL!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back