• Travis Hunter

Votes: 72 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cormani all day as a CB prospect. More physical at the line of scrimmage and better instincts. Cormani baits QBs into throws (without getting beat like hunter) and has only been a CB for three years now. Hunter is a physically gifted freak. Sure as **** not hating on the kid but given the choice and take money McClain.

This thread needs some "ceiling / floor" and "present / future" posts ......

Overall prospect Hunter. But CB Cormani. Dudes 165 rn and seatbelting dudes. Hunter was like a grown man already

Advertisement
Cormani by a long mile!!! Now if Hunter decides to transfer here than I will revisit…

Advertisement
how about that st louis wr?

He's doing alright, still a step up.

1 TD out of 24 thrown. Just about 300 yards out of 2400 and some change.

I'm not a fan of Jackson State or rather don't care. Maybe someone else can provide more.

Advertisement
Being as objective as possible, Hunter is on another stratosphere when it comes to athleticism. He was a legit 5-star on both sides of the ball.
I believe Cormani could’ve been also his offensive highlights are from his sophomore year! Let’s revisit this argument in about 3 years!

Being as objective as possible, Hunter is on another stratosphere when it comes to athleticism. He was a legit 5-star on both sides of the ball.
As a pure CB prospect it’s very close as both are up there as the best I’ve ever seen.

As an overall football player Hunter takes the cake. He’s the best HS football player to ever come out of Georgia this side of Herschel Walker…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back