2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread is like watching a live episode of cops.
Funny you say that. My real name is Charles Thaddeus Footeball. This was me back in Pittsburgh on Friday night waiting for Cormani to sign. Btw, mum does not love me!

Graduate assistants do not count in this rule. So Bain is exempt. Since Taylor is an analyst he counts against the rule.
Which is BS and a waiver should’ve been given. JT left STA when his kid graduated and was hired by UM to start his college coaching career. He had nothing to do with Hussey or him coming to Miami. The NCAA just acted like they normally do towards UM. It’s sad.

Advertisement
That’s the problem , people think they know all the issues but fact is there’s more than one or two. I posted Thursday it was even more jacked up than I thought. That’s why I’ve said that he longer this drags out the worse it is.
Yeah that’s too much. I’m checking out

GIF by Cinemax

Which is BS and a waiver should’ve been given. JT left STA when his kid graduated and was hired by UM to start his college coaching career. He had nothing to do with Hussey or him coming to Miami. The NCAA just acted like they normally do towards UM. It’s sad.
hopefully we can get a 1 year rental from the portal and then Hussey can portal over next year if he really wants to come...

Graduate assistants do not count in this rule. So Bain is exempt. Since Taylor is an analyst he counts against the rule.
I’m referring to Bain’s HC at Central Roland Smith, who is now UM’s director of HS relations. Does this rule only apply to on-field coaches?

Advertisement
That’s the problem , people think they know all the issues but fact is there’s more than one or two. I posted Thursday it was even more jacked up than I thought. That’s why I’ve said that the longer this drags out the worse it is.
As much as I’d like an answer to this, I completely understand not broadcasting further:

While I somewhat understand the complicated nature of multiple issues, I’m having trouble understanding why these issues are bad for Miami and no one else.

How long does that rule stay in effect? He was gone from STA for a year.

Cribby doesn’t it have to go to February now? Or is there a chance this resolves in the next week or so?
unless he can enroll early ( in which case he can show up to any campus in the country and enroll next month) then it has to be february now

seems like the only thing most people are certain of at this point on here is that he can't enroll early so february it is

Advertisement
Advertisement
You could share your technique right here. We have time.

There's no one, single technique; nor one single recipe. Its a cut of meat. You can season or marinade it the way you do so many other meats. Cooking it on the grill can also be done a number of ways (standard sear, reverse sear, etc.). It's just that a piece of tri-tip is typically around 3-4 pounds or so but not overly thick like most large, multi-person cuts, so you BBQ it more like an individual cut.

What I like most about tri-tip is that it tapers on one end. That way you can get a small portion that is medium-well (for that one ignorant sub human friend who does not know how to eat properly cooked meats) and the rest is medium to medium rare. Perfect piece for a typical 3-4 dude dinner gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back