Cooney tweet

Advertisement
Lol according to some on here when they don't know about the commits they didn't happen
All I know is that our coaching search and AD search were a chit show. It was disorganized and unprofessional and amateur hour ( direct quotes from Twitter from respected media sources).

So why would recruiting be any different. 😉

Advertisement
Ur right! I really have a lot of Confidence. That’s my rap name. I do like to fight doe

Man, u sound like me 10 yrs ago…OK, who am I kidding, 5 yrs ago. Lol. Not nowadays though; once u get in a situation where u think u bout throw hands & a gun gets pulled on u & misfires…it’s a wake up call. Too many pu$$ie$ out here who rather shoot or stab vs. knuckling up & take a chance on getting that *** beat. I’m all about peace, respect, & diffusing things w/ everyone, even the goof balls.

Matter of fact, now that I’m back to the soil, checked on some of the homies to make sure they were good, & the first thing they said this ain’t The Relly we remember. Lol.

Man, u sound like me 10 yrs ago…OK, who am I kidding, 5 yrs ago. Lol. Not nowadays though; once u get in a situation where u think u bout throw hands & a gun gets pulled on u & misfires…it’s a wake up call. Too many pu$$ie$ out here who rather shoot or stab vs. knuckling up & take a chance on getting that *** beat. I’m all about peace, respect, & diffusing things w/ everyone, even the goof balls.

Matter of fact, now that I’m back to the soil, checked on some of the homies to make sure they were good, & the first thing they said this ain’t The Relly we remember. Lol.
Right! I been to the FEDS twice so I don calmed down a lot. But these youngstas out here today make u keep Dat thang on ya (Pause). So I just stay out the way so I won’t have to kill someone’s child

Advertisement
3FCB495D-FB57-4354-BDDD-AAB3BA1E3A71.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back