Congrats Coach L

Advertisement
It really seems to bother you that I have a different opinion. Mark Few isn't in the HOF despite having a much higher winning percentage, many more NCAA tourney appearances and wins. All that despite having less resources than a Power 5 school. Larranaga has won the ACC conference title once since he's been here. He also just had three losing seasons in a row. It's not like he's pioneered some coaching style or contributed to the game in any unique way either. He's essentially a compiler- a very good coach that's just good enough for a school that is willing to settle for good to very good.
You have to be a pioneer of a coaching style to get into the HOF?

The squad that year was god awful, and I am afraid I am being quite generous using that term......
His roster mismanagement was beyond questionable. That was my only beef with him at that time. And the whole FBI investigation you could tell was weighing on him. I'm beyond thrilled he got rid of guys who were cancers to the program on that 2020-2021 team and replaced them with players like Moore, Miller, Wooga, and Joseph.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back