MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
They really need to shut down HRS upper deck seating for select Miami Games.

Just makes no sense.

Put huge UHealth covers and call it advertising to effectively, and legally, transfer funds to program.

The proposal, which was formulated by Clemson and Florida State and discussed by the league's presidents during Tuesday's regularly scheduled meeting, includes additional money going to schools with better ratings success in football and basketball.
I'm all for it, so long as it benefits Miami. I could see Miami pulling more revenue than most of the ACC. If there's one thing we are good at, is staying at home and yelling at the TV.

They really need to shut down HRS upper deck seating for select Miami Games.

Just makes no sense.

Put huge UHealth covers and call it advertising to effectively, and legally, transfer funds to program.
You would lose a lot of fans for various reasons. Affordability and many like the view.

SHOULD be a new agreement requiring 2/3 Rd member approval.
That's where I'm kinda lost.

What ACC teams are getting paid is the root of the problem. I get that the ACC isn't going to make what the SEC/B1G do. But if reaching 2030 requires renegotiating with ESPN anyway, why not also negotiate for a higher payout for the ACC?

Maybe I'm lost here, but it makes no sense to agree to opt in when the sales pitch is "we'll stop ******** you in 2030, if you agree to let us ***** you until 2030."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back