MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Well if the B10 DOES agree to take Oregon / Washington / Cal / Stanford then who is left?
I think Big 12 moves first and takes the four corners schools left (AZ, AZ St. and Utah) than is free-for-all the others.

I'm still not sure B1G takes Stanford and Cal if they can expand southeast in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Yeah, I think it will all come to that sooner or later.

The problem right now (IMHO) is that there aren't 8 teams with a landing spot clearly better than the ACC. Maybe we can make projections about the Big 12 and the most desirable ACC teams after Clemson, FSU, Miami and UNC but I don't think we are at that point yet.
According to some "reports" the SEC is now having some conversations regarding potentially adding a couple of teams. Lot of smoke and a lot of false reports generated by "sources" for clicks. BUT if the SEC will take two ACC programs, the B10 four programs, and the B12 just two, we have our magic 8 and there is still ND who would vote for dissolution ... so we really only need 7.

-B12 Louisville
-B10 Miami / FSU / Va Tech / UNC
-SEC Clemson / NC State
-ND independent votes to dissolve the ACC and signs a scheduling agreement with the B10

Biggest issue is that ACC schools are most likely going to have to bail first and THEN solidify their landing spots so there is a degree of risk. They would likely have indications of interest but nothing concrete until leaving and settling the GOR issue. TV math is a major issue for FOX / B10 and the numbers have to work.

Of all the alleged insiders on twitter he looks like the worst, yesterday he said TAMU is looking to exit from the SEC smh.
The only way I could see TAMU making that move is if they believe they have enough money from boosters that they don’t need the SEC tv money and if they join the big 12 they can win the league annually and go to playoffs every year as well.

Advertisement
According to some "reports" the SEC is now having some conversations regarding potentially adding a couple of teams. Lot of smoke and a lot of false reports generated by "sources" for clicks. BUT if the SEC will take two ACC programs, the B10 four programs, and the B12 just two, we have our magic 8 and there is still ND who would vote for dissolution ... so we really only need 7.

-B12 Louisville
-SEC Clemson / NC State
-ND independent votes to dissolve the ACC and signs a scheduling agreement with the B10

Biggest issue is that ACC schools are most likely going to have to bail first and THEN solidify their landing spots so there is a degree of risk. They would likely have indications of interest but nothing concrete until leaving and settling the GOR issue. TV math is a major issue for FOX / B10 and the numbers have to work.
Yeah, it definitely would be easier if the SEC is ready to make a move on some ACC teams,

Facts
IMG_6756.png

-B12 Louisville
-SEC Clemson / NC State

Where do you thing Duke and GT land?

oh boy we got another lowlight in here
I don’t know if you’re referring to me or not here but I’m just going to say this.

Isn’t the point of boards to allow people to state their opinion? What makes anyone on here so much better than other people that they get to talk **** to people who don’t see things the same way they do?

I get how the internet works and I know there are dweebs like gayspying, or whatever his name is and limp OriginalCane that were bullied all their lives and are completely insignificant in the real world so they think they can hide behind a computer and scare people. It’s laughable.

Maybe let people say what they want and comment something meaningful instead of being a little ***** who would never talk like that in public?

Advertisement
I hate Mandel but everything he’s said here is accurate. At some point bigTen and SEC are gonna start requiring discounted terms to better align with each teams market value.

How smart does Maryland and Rutgers look. Those trash schools are getting paid the full rate

Advertisement
The only way I could see TAMU making that move is if they believe they have enough money from boosters that they don’t need the SEC tv money and if they join the big 12 they can win the league annually and go to playoffs every year as well.
they will never leave the SEC.

FSU seems like a better fit in the SEC. I wonder if their recent public campaign is to put some pressure on the SEC to do something since they'd rather be there than the B1G?

100% agree. This is what I said in short yesterday and some geriatric **** who is mad cause he can’t get his **** up anymore bashed me cause I’m not a seasoned poster on this here board.
Who was this cat?

And what is it with the attacks on the elederly by porsters? Seems to be a go to.

Advertisement
Back