Coley to the Vikeings

Advertisement
I find it crazy that Coley and Diggs got to the same spot in the same way. Injuries and underperforming teams in college, draft fall to the Vikings. Very similar talents I think.

I don't understand the Teddy hype. He's not that great. He's not any different than Bradford, and only did well because he throws nothing but short safe passes and the defenses were completely focused on Peterson. Either way, that dude's career is likely over.

Advertisement
Word around the streets is teddy still won't be ready this year maybe career ending
Yeah, they might not pick up his 5th year option because they don't believe he'll be able play next year or possibly ever again.

It was a ghastly injury for sure.

Is there any video of the injury? I looked and couldn't find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it happened on the practice field. Non-contact injury. Apparently an OL stepped on his foot as he was dropping back and his knee was left hanging on by a thread (dislocated and torn).

Advertisement
I am so happy my Vikes took two Canes. Been a long time coming. Thought I would have to get a Cuck jersey - but no - it's gonna be a Coley or Isadora jersey. I think it's the first time the Vikes drafted a Cane since Mckinney.

Oh and Bridgewater is not coming back to the Vikes. His only hope is if Bradford gets injured in week 7 on. He may be ready by then. Vikes passed on picking up his option. Apparently they have the option of giving him a rookie level salary again at the end of this year of like 1.7 a year. Not sure how that works tho.

This is the text I sent to all my buddys - let me know if you all think this is a fair assessment:

Vikes got Coley and Isadora from the Hurricanes yesterday. Coley had an all American freshman year but was often injured afterwards. Lightning fast. Home run threat to the end zone. Won't break any tackles tho. Isadora is a solid guard. Underrated in my opinion. He won't knock your socks off - but is consistent.

Word around the streets is teddy still won't be ready this year maybe career ending
Yeah, they might not pick up his 5th year option because they don't believe he'll be able play next year or possibly ever again.

It was a ghastly injury for sure.

Is there any video of the injury? I looked and couldn't find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it happened on the practice field. Non-contact injury. Apparently an OL stepped on his foot as he was dropping back and his knee was left hanging on by a thread (dislocated and torn).

So a non-contact injury with contact.

Advertisement
This is the text I sent to all my buddys - let me know if you all think this is a fair assessment:

Vikes got Coley and Isadora from the Hurricanes yesterday. Coley had an all American freshman year but was often injured afterwards. Lightning fast. Home run threat to the end zone. Won't break any tackles tho. Isadora is a solid guard. Underrated in my opinion. He won't knock your socks off - but is consistent.

Couldve also just told him they got our best wr an ol.

Advertisement
Back