Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure is smart for Golden to bring this guy in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
is cole supposedly no longer being recruited by FSU not a rumour it self?

Heard the same, FSU not recruiting him due to the off field incidents and his UM offer is pretty shaky.

Lol gtfoh, i said from day 1 he wont stick to FSU and we've seen the rumors ever since so when he does flip FSU has this built in excuse. Does anybody with a pulse thinks they would say no to T.Cole over some weed?!

Advertisement
So he's a Nole commit but they are not recruiting him anymore? Sure.....

Have heard there were two Cole incidents. Figure he was involved in the IMG 7v7 thing? All rumors at this point.

STILL WANT.

Ill tell you right now Cole isnt a bad kid know him a little but im cool with people closer to him and to this day I dont see a troubled kid. Making mistakes? Maybe but a kid that will stay in trouble? No way. Now we need facts before we can judge what this situation is

Have heard there were two Cole incidents. Figure he was involved in the IMG 7v7 thing? All rumors at this point.

STILL WANT.

They are also in on higher ranked recruits at that position. Could just be the reason they are freeing up space. Good for us with Cole though, good player that could help us.

Advertisement
Sounds like a Michael L-ism... Bunch of ******s

I thought he went on another team's (unoccupied) bus, went through the other kids' belongings, and stole some. Isn't that one of the 'off-field issues'?

How does FSU get away with this type of recruiting? We all know that if Miami did this the local people would be like "Miami turned their back on this kid- they didn't give him a chance to get it together! They are too good for these kids"!

Advertisement
How does FSU get away with this type of recruiting? We all know that if Miami did this the local people would be like "Miami turned their back on this kid- they didn't give him a chance to get it together! They are too good for these kids"!

A. he's not a local kid to FSU
B. they're the reigning national champs....
C. this probably isn't even true

A. he's not a local kid to FSU
B. they're the reigning national champs....
C. this probably isn't even true

Dont forget that he wasnt going to sign with them anyway

Advertisement
If he flips to us anytime soon, the media will have a field day reporting this one. Starting with Manny.

The leaves are there, if you've been brave enough to read them.

If he flips to us anytime soon, the media will have a field day reporting this one. Starting with Manny.

Unless its somebody whos actually been on the Miramar campus and actually knows the kid ill will kindly tell them **** you and go ask people myself what the real deal is. Manny? That tubby ******* is irrelevant here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back