Coach Richardson quote- SAYS IT ALL

I don't remember the coaches saying last year that everyone was buying in.That's a load of crap.Throw some quotes on here to prove it.This year we got rid of the 6 selfish draftees that left early,we got rid of the pot smoking entourage from last year and this year and I truly believe we'll have a really focused team this year.

We have the most obnoxious,****head fans in college football.Go read other team's forums,they aren't as nearly as negative as you guys are man.

Good post UnuffSaid,Thanks Man.

Not to be a negative nancy, but Golden mentioned multiple times last year how much the seniors were buying in and trusting the coaches. He said at BC, Virginia, and Temple that there was always issues with the seniors buying in, but when he got here the seniors were eager to learn and take coaching. And we all know how the rest of the story went.

I understand what you are saying about being negative and all, but the truth is the truth. There is not enough rah rah you can say that will refute the facts.

Advertisement
We hear the same thing every year. Not slamming coach or the OP just sayin. We will know the truth on 9/1/12 when we go to Boston College.

Sounds great. But not the first time I've heard it. Hopefully it's true this time.

BP-068-2.jpg

We hear the same thing every year. Not slamming coach or the OP just sayin. We will know the truth on 9/1/12 when we go to Boston College.

Sounds great. But not the first time I've heard it. Hopefully it's true this time.

I am even more interested to see how we are playing when we hit VT, Virginia, USF.

These late season collapses and looking like complete **** are beyond ridiculous. It's time for us to finish strong for a change. If all this buying into the system, hard work, and S&C stuff holds true we should be getting better late in the year, even if depth is a concern.

Players take on the personality of their coach.

It's unreal how intense Golden is.

I agree with everyone that we heard this before but the above is important too. Leadership comes from the top down and this is the 1st time we have had a strong, intense, organized leader in 10 years.

Advertisement
I don't remember the coaches saying last year that everyone was buying in.That's a load of crap.Throw some quotes on here to prove it.This year we got rid of the 6 selfish draftees that left early,we got rid of the pot smoking entourage from last year and this year and I truly believe we'll have a really focused team this year.

We have the most obnoxious,****head fans in college football.Go read other team's forums,they aren't as nearly as negative as you guys are man.

"The seniors are usually the ones that spit you out, who don't buy in, are skeptical and mistrust," said Golden. "This group pretty much has said 'since we got here, here's what we came here to do. We haven't done it, we're running out of time, show us how to get there. We'll do whatever you need us to do.'"

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/30879343

You can go ahead and shut the **** up now.

"The seniors are usually the ones that spit you out, who don't buy in, are skeptical and mistrust," said Golden. "This group pretty much has said 'since we got here, here's what we came here to do. We haven't done it, we're running out of time, show us how to get there. We'll do whatever you need us to do.'"

This is a bit harsh... the guy is just trying to stay positive... However, I do agree that this is just coach talk... We have been hearing the same thing for the past 10 years... We need to see it...

keep going hard on the foolishness

This is a bit harsh... the guy is just trying to stay positive... However, I do agree that this is just coach talk... We have been hearing the same thing for the past 10 years... We need to see it...

Harsh? That clown ran his mouth. He brought that on himself. Everyone wants to be positive. But some of us are just sick of the talk. It's the same **** every year. Whether it was this or those stupid "No Excuses" wristbands. Everyone is always flying around making plays in the offseason. Then, when they **** the bed in the season, all the excuses and finger-pointing begins.

Walk the walk or GTFO. Nobody's trying hear that **** anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its not an identical quote from last year, but we have similar garbage come out every year. Remember Glenn Cook and his ******* bracelets? Every year there is some form of offseason "THIS year, things are going to turn around" chatter. Its the nature of sports. Most teams aren't going to say "Man this year we are gonna suck! Real unfocused and lazy this year!"

Taking a wait and see attitude doesn't make you negative or mean you dislike Golden, etc. Its just part of being reasonable. If you want to buy into off hand offseason comments by a position coach who technically isnt allowed to be around the players right now, good for you. Just dont overreact the other way when we go 7-5 and demand for his head.

Wow. I am accustomed to coming here for information, analysis, news, tidbits, and opinion.

What a bunch of ********.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back