Coach Prime is complaining....

Advertisement
Hunter will go to the NFL.

No amount of NIL in the world is going to pay him more than being the #1 overall draft pick.

And I honestly think he will be the #1 overall draft pick in 2025.
I think you're probably right because he won't have any idea who will be the QB and he won't want to take a chance that his stock will drop.

This is Shedeur's last season and Hunter has one more if he wants it. This leaves him with 3 options.

1. Move on.
2. Convince Hunter to come back and try to get a decent QB on the roster.
3. Become a good CFB coach and recruit a solid team.

Most likely he'll go for #2, then #1 if he fails to keep Hunter.
Hunter is as good as gone.

So...i think it will be 3 for him.
He still will be able to sell possible first rounders in Shedeur and Hunter so he will be coming for someone's 5 star or in the portal for it.

Everyone I know says they don't see a guaranteed win left on their schedule. He probably will be gone after this season. What if he took the Florida job if it becomes open 😆😂.

He still will be able to sell possible first rounders in Shedeur and Hunter so he will be coming for someone's 5 star or in the portal for it.
It's going to take more than a player or two. We'll see.

Advertisement
That's all he cares about. He doesn't care about winning and developing. Just his kids and publicity.
No idea why parents would want their kids to be coached by him.
Sad part is this has nothing to do with shader or Travis. This is him trying to get more attention for himself. He's already trying to find another pay day & that's fine. Just stop trying to create various agendas you can hide that behind. They struggled with North Dakota State and are going to get dragged out of the stadium more than likely this week by Nebraska assuming they have ANY defense.

The odd thing is I used to like him even though he was a nole he always gave Miami the proper respect and he seemed like a genuinely good-natured funny guy. In the last few years, he's turned into this weird caricature of himself.

Advertisement
The odd thing is I used to like him even though he was a nole he always gave Miami the proper respect and he seemed like a genuinely good-natured funny guy. In the last few years, he's turned into this weird caricature of himself.
He's always been a weirdo... ALWAYS!!!... He was just a supremely gifted athlete so he made it work for him... But he's always been weird....

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
“You got a guy who threw for the most yards in college football, you got a guy who was proved that he was the most spectacular player in college football,” Sanders said on his coaches show on Thursday. “Shouldn’t those two be talked about all week about the two leading Heisman guys? Or the weekly award should have gone to those two guys.

“But it’s almost like, ‘No, we can’t do that. Their coach is Deion Sanders, we can’t do that. I’m not gonna let him get away with that.”
He sounds like a bytch
He barely beat ND state
He’s gonna Likley lose tonight then get his **** pushed in all season
I guess that’s why he wanted it this past week because he knows what’s coming

Advertisement

lol Are we talking about Marvin Jones Jr? Cause getting a legit player is going to be a tough sell for Colorado. Deion going into year number 3 next year and the programs a joke

Advertisement
Back