Coach L Disbelievers

The NC2A crippled UM basketball for years. With the poor resutls and roster turnover it was only natural to wonder if a coach in his 70’s was still interested in the day to day grind considering the terrible hand he had been dealt.
BUT don’t think for a second that Coach L forgot how to coach. The man is a basketball savant in the same category as the greats of today’s game. Consider that UM completely changed their playing style during the season once L figured out the line-up and now plays a style that is a very difficult matchup for any team.
Give Coach L a full deck to play with again and UM is in good hands. And if we can get some NIL money for basketball then this thing will really take off.

Advertisement
Well, maybe Coach L figured it out, but I've been figuring too... and I think I've got it:

Coach L has carefully set up a surprise run at the Final 4 (of course ELite-8 first) so that the odds payoffs are hUge!

I just wish I had figured it out before the first dance bet, when Vegas and Lunardi (and others) thought we were ****.

I’m not sure if I fall into the category of a disbeliever. I certainly questioned whether he had enough left in the tank to rebuild this thing from where we fell post Adidas turmoil. If I’m a disbeliever (even though I was on board with the extension) then I will gladly admit I was wrong. This run has been incredible and I can’t wait for Friday night

prior to this season, Miami was pretty terrible for three straight seasons. If you were doubting Jim Larrañaga, you had every reason to. I'm guilty of it. I didn't want him embarrassed on the way out or anything, but a retiring would have been nice. He had a great season, making a great run, and everyone that doubted him likely feels pretty bad about it. He's our coach, bruhs. ✊ :dbc:

Advertisement
Back