Coach Diaz, Brown & more... Spring Practice Presser 4/20/17

@DMoney, can you provide some clarity for me bro...

What's really going on at Practice with the QB's, because Evan & Rosier are clearly splitting reps and seem to be the leaders as of now.

But, Dee was saying the other day that Jack is also getting even reps as well... Also, Coach Richt basically said 2 days ago that he's not necessarily going to stick with one guy if they show they're not getting it done.

What I'm basically asking, is this a two man race between Shirreffs & Rosier, or does Jack have a legit shot as well?

I think it's pretty clear how we feel about Perry, but I'm not really thinking about that until he gets here next month.

Jack is the most talented but as of now I would say Evan and Rosier are leading the competition. But it's still a long way from Bethune Cookman.

you sure jack is the "most talented?"

my understanding is that Evan has a lot of the ken Dorsey "It" factor between the ears, and is obviously a much better athlete. I think people are a bit too quick to dismiss this guy. it has the feel of 1999 all over again

Advertisement

What's really going on at Practice with the QB's, because Evan & Rosier are clearly splitting reps and seem to be the leaders as of now.

But, Dee was saying the other day that Jack is also getting even reps as well... Also, Coach Richt basically said 2 days ago that he's not necessarily going to stick with one guy if they show they're not getting it done.

What I'm basically asking, is this a two man race between Shirreffs & Rosier, or does Jack have a legit shot as well?

I think it's pretty clear how we feel about Perry, but I'm not really thinking about that until he gets here next month.

Jack is the most talented but as of now I would say Evan and Rosier are leading the competition. But it's still a long way from Bethune Cookman.

my understanding is that Evan has a lot of the ken Dorsey "It" factor between the ears, and is obviously a much better athlete. I think people are a bit too quick to dismiss this guy. it has the feel of 1999 all over again

So you're definitely related to him, huh?

Being smart doesnt mean you can physically do the job at a high level.

This is what our porsters believe. Ken Dorsey was a top 100 prospect in the nation. Shirreffs had offers from Brown, Georgetown, and Princeton.

Advertisement

This is what our porsters believe. Ken Dorsey was a top 100 prospect in the nation. Shirreffs had offers from Brown, Georgetown, and Princeton.

Dorsey was down to Tennessee or UM. Obviously he picked the right one.

Manny was born to do this

Very impressed with Diaz. Like someone said, his energy and celebration on the field is Miami's 80's style.

giphy.webp

Advertisement
Back