Clemson vs Ohio State

Advertisement
That strength of schedule stuff only matters when you're in the running for the playoffs...

I don't root for the ACC at all, Idgaf how the rest of the conference looks, I care about Miami handling our business & winning.

A lot of you guys were on that **** leading up to the FSU game & it's still weak now... F*ck FSU, UNC, Va Tech, Pitt & Clemson...

The only thing that helps Miami is for us to win & our rivals to lose big...

No El, F*ck any team that is not Miami! However, I want the ACC to win. I am tired of listening to the talking heads at ESPiN tout the SEC and now Big Ten. Talking about their brands and the justification as to why they should be in the playoffs due to strength of conference, while talking down ACC football. Yes, it does hurt the conference, and it does hurt recruiting. Just after the O$U being a "brand" comment as to why they deserved to be in the playoffs over PSU, some recruit, forget who, mentioned his brand when picking a school. Kids listen and are influenced.

I want to see Clempson smoke O$U and watch Herby and Galloway make excuses. I hope Washington beats Bama, but if not I will root for Clempson. Just tired of all the SEC is great propaganda, and the beginning of it for the Big Ten.

So F*ck everyone but Miami, and I hope whatever happens it is in their best interest.

I root for the ACC but not for FSU, no way. We need our recruits to have a negative view of FSU. Go Michigan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it wasn't for #1 and #1 6 (I know their names all to well, but they don't deserve to be mentioned by name on our site), Georgia would have a big goose egg on the scoreboard.

If tcu wins I declare by the transformative theory our season a resounding success relative to Georgia's and Richt better than Kirby smart. That is all.

Advertisement
West Virginia beat this TCU team 34-10. Says a lot about where this Georgia team is.

This will be a great L for UNC I hate them dudes.

Tennessee-Nebraska game is surprising. I thought Nebraska would come out firing.

Advertisement
This has been one of the most frustrating bowl seasons to watch, which is funny considering we finally won one.

I keep watching these teams every day, and I'm yet to see a team -- ranked or unranked -- with the exception of maybe Oklahoma State who I think we'd have trouble with. These teams are GARBAGE!

Huge missed opportunity this season.

Advertisement
Back