Clemson Violations

Advertisement
I just cant get over the whole Sammy Watkins deal. that dude is a once a decade type of super stud. he is worth 2-3 wins a year all by himself. makes me ill every time I see him with the ball in his hands at Clem$on

I just cant get over the whole Sammy Watkins deal. that dude is a once a decade type of super stud. he is worth 2-3 wins a year all by himself. makes me ill every time I see him with the ball in his hands at Clem$on

No doubt that there was some dirty **** going on there

Advertisement
Clemson's reputation for bending rules goes back to the early 70's when I was living in NC. Everyone knew they cheated but they rarely get caught.

IMO, this is still their MO. Not one Clemson fan can tell me how CU can keep pulling the best of the best recruits out of Florida, when UF, FSU and Miami are all over them.

Go figure.

Clemson's reputation for bending rules goes back to the early 70's when I was living in NC. Everyone knew they cheated but they rarely get caught.

IMO, this is still their MO. Not one Clemson fan can tell me how CU can keep pulling the best of the best recruits out of Florida, when UF, FSU and Miami are all over them.

Go figure.

Type 'Clemson Coeds' into Google image search then 'Miami Coeds' and look at the difference :p

All kidding aside (although I do think there is some truth to that), what has it been at least 3 times now that a Clemson kid has posted pictures to facebook/twitter/etc holding up tons of cash after committing? I don't know why that doesnt at least get a look.

From the article:

"One of the less serious, Level II, violations detailed involved All-American receiver Sammy Watkins, whose picture was used on a flier promoting his appearance at a Christmas party in his hometown of Fort Myers, Fla. Watkins did not know of the flier or the promotion. Clemson sent the business a cease and desist order and Watkins played in the Tigers 70-33 loss in the Orange Bowl last January.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-03-17/clemson-details-ncaa-violation-4-game-suspension-for-lb-townsend#ixzz1pr3wdydz"

I know it says less serious, but how is this a violation on Clemson's part at all. If Watkins truly didnt know about it and the school sent a letter telling them to stop once they saw it, that shouldnt be violation at all. If someone puts a picture of a celebrity on something supporting a cause and he does not even know about, is that the celebrities fault? No, it's the person who did it without even getting permission.

Advertisement
I've actually heard from everyone close to Sammy that he just loved Clemson.

Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, they were his first offer and the school that recruited him the hardest. I think he truly appreciated those things. That's not to say that Clemson is clean, but I think in this case, he genuinely liked the school.

kenpagedollars.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

Advertisement
all that money clemson spends and they still get blowed out by WVU...

Well I feel the same way with Miami; we cheated and we still sucked. At least all of the other schools that are getting hit with violations were good (or better than they had been).

Advertisement

If we had Watkins, I bet we beat Maryland, Kansas State, Viginia, and Boston College just off the 2-3 big plays that he would've added to the offense. Probably Florida State too. Imagine how close we were in a lot of games last year, and one big time difference maker would've put us over the top.

If we had Watkins, I bet we beat Maryland, Kansas State, Viginia, and Boston College just off the 2-3 big plays that he would've added to the offense. Probably Florida State too. Imagine how close we were in a lot of games last year, and one big time difference maker would've put us over the top.

Nah, our defense was awful. Straight up terrible.

all that money clemson spends and they still get blowed out by WVU...

Well I feel the same way with Miami; we cheated and we still sucked. At least all of the other schools that are getting hit with violations were good (or better than they had been).

Do tell, what has Miami be convicted of?

what has clemson been convicted of?

also like i tell all my non-cane friends... miami may have cheated but its not even close to what the big state schools do. Auburn, Bama, LSU, FSU, OSU all have several nevins and theyre actually connected to the school.

Advertisement
Back