Clemson home dogs against FSU

Advertisement
Yeah I’m not too worried about the offense. Not worried about the defense necessarily either but our DBs matching up against FSUs WR is a big one. They’ve got a lot of size so Damari being involved would be huge.

Travis beats a lot of teams big when he moves around and keeps his eyes downfield and he’s torched us in the past when we are undisciplined

on both sides of the ball we’ve been ultra aggressive but disciplined, and that will always give you a chance
Y’all keep saying damari but kid still a freshmen. We got richard and Davonte who has size in the outside

Y’all keep saying damari but kid still a freshmen. We got richard and Davonte who has size in the outside
So I gotta explain to you that it would be helpful if the most elite talent on our CB roster keeps getting better ahead of our toughest challenge at WR?

Ok

Advertisement
Fsu is just a nauseating program. 🤮
When we see or hear Fsu.

Attachments

• E8oq9k.gif
    E8oq9k.gif
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
Clemson has to get something going on the outside with the run game. Something to slow down their ends. Jet sweeps or something like that

Dameri is the future nickel / star here. Perfect mixture of size and atheistic ability for that spot.

Yeah I’m not too worried about the offense. Not worried about the defense necessarily either but our DBs matching up against FSUs WR is a big one. They’ve got a lot of size so Damari being involved would be huge.

Travis beats a lot of teams big when he moves around and keeps his eyes downfield and he’s torched us in the past when we are undisciplined

on both sides of the ball we’ve been ultra aggressive but disciplined, and that will always give you a chance
We need a healthy DL back. I think we'll score plenty of points. We need enough defense to slow down quality offenses.

Advertisement
We need a healthy DL back. I think we'll score plenty of points. We need enough defense to slow down quality offenses.
No doubt. Keem and Deen HAVE to be involved. Our defense is not the same without them (though we’ve managed so far)

Advertisement
In previous years they at least used motion , jet sweeps or sone kind of misdirection to slow the ends down. Nothing today
Agree
But guts like Renfrow were the guts keeping defenses honest. Not sure they have confidence in one. Brown may be that kid though

Advertisement
Based on last week and this week, regardless of how this game finishes, F$U is far from the unbeatable juggernaut some of their fans claimed.
If Fsu was half as good as their players thought they was they’d be unbeatable . The arrogance is comical for what they’ve accomplished. That’s why I know they’ll be dropping games , it’ll bite them

Advertisement
Back