Clemson at Miami 12 noon Saturday ACCNetwork

Advertisement
NICE ACC WIN! The announcers kept harping on Clemson's "second chances" which almost won them the game. Luckily, Miami made a larger than normal percentage of perimeter shots, which was critical because when they did miss, Coach L's style was well entrenched... they immediately upon someone letting loose the longshot...head for the other end rather than try (hard) for a rebound of the miss... good thing we were 11 for 25 from 3 rather than 4 for 25.

Anyone know whats up with Beverly? Some games he isnt even dressing out. Redshirting? Injured? I know he hasn't been good at all just curious

You may be right but Brooks, along with Beverly, mighta beren the two biggest disappointments of last season. Brooks came on a bit late but for most of the year was totally underwhelming. Not what I expected from him at all.

Advertisement
Didn't get to watch. Will try to watch the condensed game later on. The box score is interesting. Shooting percentages (overall, free throws, three pointers) are very similar for both teams. We got killed on the boards though and they got killed by turnovers. Kind of canceled out each other's ****tiness. Six blocks and seven steals seems like a lot for us too.

Anyone know whats up with Beverly? Some games he isnt even dressing out. Redshirting? Injured? I know he hasn't been good at all just curious

Been wondering that myself. He didn't play when we had the walkons in after getting pasted by Bama, so something's up. He's been on the bench at the games though, so my guess is injured, but who knows.

Be nice if one of our wonderful beat reporters could get an update :rolleyes:

Been wondering that myself. He didn't play when we had the walkons in after getting pasted by Bama, so something's up. He's been on the bench at the games though, so my guess is injured, but who knows.

Be nice if one of our wonderful beat reporters could get an update :rolleyes:

Beverly's in this video, but it doesn't look like he's even in uniform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back