CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
i-came-here-to-figh-t-im-gonna-be-honest.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@SWFLHurricane aka as Caneinorlando (“CIO”) has seen his latest ban sentence commuted to time served in honor of this great national day on CIS. This is the day when CIO beats down all puzzies at the Titanic Brew Pub in Coral Gables. We wish all participuzzies good luck.

@TheOriginalCane please let CIO know he’s been freed here and that we hope he actually enjoys a brew or 2 during the festivities.

If anyone is going to the Titanic by chance, and you see CIO and want to say hello, please make sure you say you come in peace as you approach him gingerly.

I passed the message along.

The great @SWFLHurricane will be in the Gables area starting at 1 pm, so all puzzies beware. He has expressed significant doubt that any of his CIS haters will show up.

Do not doubt. I was a firsthand witness to his commitment to showing up to a challenge (Orlando, ACE Cafe), and I have just been reassured that he will be at Titanic at 5 pm.

Again...PUZZIES BEWARE.

Advertisement

The great @SWFLHurricane will be in the Gables area starting at 1 pm, so all puzzies beware. He has expressed significant doubt that any of his CIS haters will show up.

Do not doubt. I was a firsthand witness to his commitment to showing up to a challenge (Orlando, ACE Cafe), and I have just been reassured that he will be at Titanic at 5 pm.

Again...PUZZIES BEWARE.
Thank you kind Sir.

@PIPO, @TRick72 we’re in business.

Who’s going there to report on the event?

Again...PUZZIES BEWARE.

All puzzies beware.

God, I’m dying…. 😂

:pgdead:

Thank you kind Sir.

@PIPO, @TRick72 were in business.

Who’s going there to report on the event?
Well, I am actually closer in proximity to the location of the real Titanic since I am up in NY this weekend and not in Miami.

@TRick72 needs to step up and handle the MC/Ring Intros. Maybe a comedy opening act before to keep the festivities going.

Advertisement
Back