CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Sooooo…. Do you think it’s possible that the other guy was there from 5:00-5:44 pm waiting and left assuming @SWFLHurricane wasn’t showing since TOC said he’d be there at 5?

No.

He would have posted some trash talk and a victory lap on this thread.

And nobody drives all the way down to Titanic only to give up after 44 minutes.

Advertisement
I’m late to the thread but I brought spaghetti with ketchup, a hatred for all things Butch, and Olive Garden breadsticks.

1676692442344.gif

Advertisement
Sooooo…. Do you think it’s possible that the other guy was there from 5:00-5:44 pm waiting and left assuming @SWFLHurricane wasn’t showing since TOC said he’d be there at 5?
BS.....I posted I was at Miami Pizza at 5:10....he could of brought his big mouth there. Just like he could have showed up at ACE Cafe, while I waited for 2 1/2 hrs standing with @TheOriginalCane ....that's twice. You want to disrespect me??...Fine...but when you tell another man for his GF to Suck his **** (on here no less) then be prepared to get your *** whipped.

Advertisement
BS.....I posted I was at Miami Pizza at 5:10....he could of brought his big mouth there. Just like he could have showed up at ACE Cafe, while I waited for 2 1/2 hrs standing with @TheOriginalCane ....that's twice. You want to disrespect me??...Fine...but when you tell another man for his GF to Suck his **** (on here no less) then be prepared to get your *** whipped.
Yeah, I was kidding. I think it’s fair to say no one showed up there to fight you (thank God).

Empirical Cane showed up like a champ to hang out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back