CIS bat signal for Davonte Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jumped the gun. Gonna take a while to get used to crootin under Mario.

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the latest commitment I can remember
I could be wrong but i swear tate martell was like 10:30 or 11 a few years back but yeah it's pretty rare

edit:

I'm a nerd and had to look it up because I remember that night specifically as there was a ton of snow and my girl nearly killed us on the way home from the bar earlier that night lmao

I knew it was late

Last edited:
I could be wrong but i swear tate martell was like 10:30 or 11 a few years back but yeah it's pretty rare

edit:

I'm a nerd and had to look it up because I remember that night specifically as there was a ton of snow and my girl nearly killed us on the way home from the bar earlier that night lmao

I knew it was late

Vegas time

Advertisement

edit:

I knew it was late

Vegas -> MIA, then we returned his @ss back to Vegas 😂

So Couch, Brown and McClain as our starters? Maybe Graves gets a look?

I’m not high on Porter as a starter, fine with him rotating in. Curtis could get a look. And of course the other two freshmen, Stafford and the younger Brown brother, will have something to say about it.

But my odds are those three are the starters barring injury and a surprise move by someone else — Couch, elder Brown and Cormani. What say you?

Advertisement
Back