Chances Tommy Streeter makes the Ravens squad

I said when all those kids left that he stood to lose the most. WRs need more than good year and with his raw talent he had a chance to be a first or second rounder. Wish him the best but I hope kids in the future use him and the rest of those guys as examples of not rushing to get that check.

Advertisement
I heard from a Ravens source that he had a very rough first couple days of camp. Not physically, but mentally and effort-wise. We all know he was the least ready to come out, but I thought the situation in Baltimore gave him a chance to succeed. I may have been wrong about that.

I think he'll make but my only issue with Streeter was his mentality... I always assumed he was mentally week player... Everyone including fomrer staff members were waiting for him to take off but he went into a sobbing state until his senior year... He's going to have to work hard in camp when everything isnt going well and still push himself... 6'5 running a 4.4 doesnt get release in the first year too often... they'll give him this year but he has to show progressive mentally and then everything will come together...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back