Chances Tommy Streeter makes the Ravens squad

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
From Baltimore Ravens.com: Initial reports coming out of the Ravens’ two open-to-the-media practice sessions are that rookie wide receiver Tommy Streeter is raw with his route running and he’s also dropped quite a few balls.

I say 50%

Advertisement
I'd say 100% - but wouldn't discount him being on the practice squad for part of the season. He was the only WR they drafted on a team that's not stacked at that position. They knew he was raw which is why he slipped to the 6th.

With his size and speed - they'll make sure they give him time to develop. Interesting that he'll be competing against Deonte Thompson who the Ravens signed as an undrafted rookie.

He could stick on the practice squad; their receiving core is pretty pedestrian, so if he can clean up the drops, he could be a nice red zone weapon.

After Boldin, Jones, Smith and Williams, it's a free for all.

He's gotta beat out our old friend Deonte Thompson too

Advertisement
He'll make it... As someone else stated, they knew he was raw... they'll give him time to make the squad... It's not like he's playing for the Packers...

Advertisement
He has a 75% chance of making the team.. I am a life long Baltimore Ravens fans not to mention ticket holder. Boldin is almost done. Laq Williams/Torrey Smith will be the future. Pitta has flex out capabilities, but honestly if Streeter wants to make a team this is the ideal situation. Ravens will give him time to develop. he has to earn it though.

Raw route runner, dropped passes, color me shocked. Kid should've came back to school to refine his craft.

Advertisement
I was surprised at how many balls he dropped at the combine. Between that and the report in the OP, I have to wonder if Streeter ever fielded balls in volume the way he prolly is now.

There are those at UM that begged him to stay, as they think he will be out of the league in 3 years. Kid needed a lot of development, in all aspects of the game and game prep.

He is my #1 flameout prediction. Moronic to come out. He isn't ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back