IMG_2585.gif

Welcome to the U!!

Bro, Kelly fired THE ENTIRE Defensive staff. Lol

New DC: Blake Baker (Mizzou)
New DL/DT Coach: Bo Davis (UT)
New CB Coach: Corey Raymond (UF)
New DE Coach: Kevin Peoples (Mizzou)
New S Coach: Jake Olsen (Mizzou)

It’s literally not the same staff at all.
I’m intrigued to see Blake there, he’s very aggressive and that’s how Lsu should play. They have too many great athletes to be just sitting back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_9899.webp

Long way to go until signing day for additions or subtractions, but as of now in Mario’s 4 years we would have as many top 100 players (16) as the 6 Diaz/Richt years combined, more top 150 players (25>23), and as many top 200 (36, a staggering number looking at what we were doing prior to Mario).

Also outpacing his Oregon years everywhere but top 50, which we could still get to.

Advertisement
Bro, Kelly fired THE ENTIRE Defensive staff. Lol

New DC: Blake Baker (Mizzou)
New DL/DT Coach: Bo Davis (UT)
New CB Coach: Corey Raymond (UF)
New DE Coach: Kevin Peoples (Mizzou)
New S Coach: Jake Olsen (Mizzou)

It’s literally not the same staff at all.

I didn't know Blake Baker over there. I didn't know he was at Missouri last year. He revived his career

Advertisement
Imo Antoine is a better corner and Pickett better athlete. Antoine is just so smooth and natural he’s **** near a sure thing. I see Pickett more of a hybrid type player at the next level. Playing multiple spots.

I agree with this. But man do I still want Pickett. Back when JW committed, I said at the time he was high Beta because he really didn't like to play close to the line or tackle downhill in HS, so I questioned where he would fit. Not so with Pickett. That kid is comfortable tackling, pressing, whatever. So while he's still a hybrid and more an athlete than a specific positional footballer, he is the type that translate well in college. I think he's going to be very good, regardless of where he's playing in the backfield.

All this is to say, I love love love the Slime commit. But don't apologize for or concede the loss of Pickett. Let's go get him back, too!

Much better athlete with more fluidity . They don’t play nothing like , they’re both tall and that’s about where the comparisons stop

Just read this. Facts! Keep recruiting Pickett. We can't let that weasel Kelly keep him.

Advertisement
Back