Canyon Barry

I say bring him in, and let him punch out a ND player at the top of the key like his dad did back in the day (wasn't an ND player then, but....).

Advertisement
I'd take him in a heart beat. Excellent bloodlines, another experienced, ready-to-go player and pure shooters/scorers are hard to come by in the college game. But depending on how the coaching situation plays out, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Georgia Tech.

He supposedly has a 4.0 GPA in one of the engineering majors and is looking to get a masters in one of the engineering programs or physics.....sounds like GT or VT may be good fits for him.

Nothing wrong with Miami's engineering school.

I'd take him in a heart beat. Excellent bloodlines, another experienced, ready-to-go player and pure shooters/scorers are hard to come by in the college game. But depending on how the coaching situation plays out, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Georgia Tech.

He supposedly has a 4.0 GPA in one of the engineering majors and is looking to get a masters in one of the engineering programs or physics.....sounds like GT or VT may be good fits for him.

Agreed. Miami has a great engineering school. Several of my buddies were engineering majors chose Miami over schools like GT, Purdue, IL, etc

Agreed. Miami has a great engineering school. Several of my buddies were engineering majors chose Miami over schools like GT, Purdue, IL, etc

To me this is a perfect storm roster move for depth (as cited by other earlier in the thread) and not a bad PR move either.

Advertisement
Back