Caneville - spring practice day 2 (SIAP)

What games would those be? Is this essentially the same roster we were expecting to win coastal with last year?
I’m expecting to win the Coastal this year too. But this team can still go 9-3 and win the division. It’s almost 100% likely we’ll be an underdog against aTm and Clemson and it’s not a stretch to think we can lose to another team that we might be a slight favorite over. **** we might be an underdog against UNC and/or Pitt too.

Advertisement
I’m expecting to win the Coastal this year too. But this team can still go 9-3 and win the division. It’s almost 100% likely we’ll be an underdog against aTm and Clemson and it’s not a stretch to think we can lose to another team that we might be a slight favorite over. **** we might be an underdog against UNC and/or Pitt too.
UNC and Pitt are at home and we split against them in close away games last year with the last regime.

I expect we lose to possibly Clemson and probably aTm. Other than that it's a reasonable expectation to win the rest. Not sure we win the division with a 9-3 record but the division is so weak it's possible, but then that just gets back to my main point.

UNC and Pitt are at home and we split against them in close away games last year with the last regime.

I expect we lose to possibly Clemson and probably aTm. Other than that it's a reasonable expectation to win the rest. Not sure we win the division with a 9-3 record but the division is so weak it's possible, but then that just gets back to my main point.
Division will beat itself up. 9-3 with 1 conference loss wins it for sure

What games would those be? Is this essentially the same roster we were expecting to win coastal with last year?

I'd argue we'll be a better team than last year. First half of 2021 season, , TVD didn't have his sea legs. Neither did any of the 2021 kids as true freshmen. All of them should be dramatically better now. Meanwhile, we've added guys at OL, DL, CB, WR, RB at portal plus an extremely talented 2022 freshman class. And we're are far from done with the portal.

By far our biggest talent loss was Rambo followed by Jarrid Williams. We also lost our starting DEs and 2 guys that were backup safeties by the end of the season. Everyone else is back. So can we offset Rambo and find a solution at RT? Because we certainly are better at every other position, along with the defensive staff and the HC.

So while we won't be a true Top 10 team, we should be scraping the bottom of the Top 20, in the 12-19 range maybe even a little better. And I don't see another Coastal team that's that good, nor do I think Clemson is a Top 5 team, and I think we'll match up well against them finally.

I'm not expecting victory, and I won't hold it against Mario if he doesn't because it's a transition year. But I am expecting to get to the ACCCG in 2022 and have a fighter's chance at winning it.

Division will beat itself up. 9-3 with 1 conference loss wins it for sure
Clemson will most likely be our conference loss. If we end up with 3 losses who would be our 2 non conference losses?

Advertisement
Clemson will most likely be our conference loss. If we end up with 3 losses who would be our 2 non conference losses?
Whoops. Meant 1 division loss. So that makes two conference losses. Loss to tamu maybe. Still think that secures the coastal. Cause we’d have the tie breaker over all the coastal teams except one

Whoops. Meant 1 division loss. So that makes two conference losses. Loss to tamu maybe. Still think that secures the coastal. Cause we’d have the tie breaker over all the coastal teams except one
Gotcha. So what other ACC team you have us losing to?

Advertisement
Back