Canes Woman face #17 Michigan

This game will be a great measuring stick for the woman on Miami’s home court at 9pm tonight. ACC Channel

Last edited:
Advertisement
Girls are playing tough, down 4, and looks like Lattimore just blew out her knee. Sobbing in pain, terribly sad.

down 3 at half. Destiny Harden barely played because of 2 quick fouls, and Lattimore is probably their second best scorer.

Advertisement
Its not just the Canes Men seeing the zebras call some doozers. Several calls (or non-calls) have been wowzers.

Advertisement
Shame they couldn’t keep this one close because it would’ve looked a lot better down the line. Without Lattimore I don’t know how high this squad’s ceiling is anymore.

Not ready for prime time. Saw no flow. No real go to person. Lots of finesse but way too many mistakes. A hot mess……

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I gotta be honest theres a huge difference in watching L and Katie’s teams. It’s not necessarily fair considering one is a HOFer, but it is what it is.

Remember when a bunch of people on this board wanted to put Coach L into retirement at the beginning of last year… not really related to your post but L’s story through the FBI investigation to today is one of the most inspiring stories of perseverance and belief that you can overcome even the worst and most unfair setbacks in life.

Katie is a solid coach I think - but definitely nowhere near L’s level.

Advertisement
Back