Canes vs USF 9/21/24

Advertisement
your going to have to beat the refs in this one too...they are locked in on usf on the upset and keeping it close.

The procedure penalty on Markell Bell was the giveaway cause alot of times refs would just give heads up that the tackle is lining up a little off b4 even calling that

Team is sleep walking. Missed assignments, tons of penalties, Cam missing quite a few wide open guys, secondary has looked bad, dumb turnover by JG. They gonna let them hang around and possibly pull it off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man y’all ****** STFU *****IN! So what if he missed a few! What about all of the ones he’s made? He settle down! Chill TF out! One person I’m not worried about is Cam
This is not how the #8 team should be playing.

Ineligible downfield, illegal formation, onsides kicks, Philly specials...

They've scored on 3 out of 3 drives!

Advertisement
Man y’all ****** STFU *****IN! So what if he missed a few! What about all of the ones he’s made? He settle down! Chill TF out! One person I’m not worried about is Cam
Always keep in mind, there are people on this board that are only happy when they can whine.

Not an optimal start, but it's beyond obvious that Miami is able to move the ball at will and Cam will be fine. Even the best QBs on the planet aren't always razor sharp.

your going to have to beat the refs in this one too...they are locked in on usf on the upset and keeping it close.

The procedure penalty on Markell Bell was the giveaway cause alot of times refs would just give heads up that the tackle is lining up a little off b4 even calling that
I said that too couple threads back . Not gearing anything close

Advertisement

Maybe they did already.

Advertisement
Back