Canes vs USF 9/21/24

Advertisement
Advertisement
No how bout just play more zone d. Its pretty simple...but were up 21 so who cares lol

Porter may have ran over 500 yards tonight already. Just off of motion and switching....

Also i dont know if some of these fools understand he is our nickel slot guy.

Dyoni Hill, OJ, Richard and others are outside cbs
Richard shouldn't even be playing this much. He literally just grabbed the WRs facemask...
Yeah Porter is our slot guy, but last year he was our nickel. Fact is we are playing a lot of man, so we should maybe help Porter out and not have him solo sprinting 500 yards like you said. I see no reason we shouldn't have gameplanned for a rotation with like Dyoni...

Just doesn't seem like we're setting porter up for success AND he's been playing bad.

Advertisement
I’ll ask cause you know..couldn’t Guidry drop the a DE back into the throwing lanes especially since they’re not getting to the QB anyways…
They have the dl running alot of twist this game i guess to mess up the blocking schemes and keep the qb somewhat int he lanes just not going up hill so i guess they arent doing to much of the dropping de stuff ive seen him do with Alston every game

Advertisement
This game is going to take over 4 hours to play and it's the ******* refs' fault.

Horrible for prolonging this absolute torture of a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back