Canes vs. Thomas Jefferson

Great win. We in the dance. We gonna be a tough out because we play D, rebound and hit free throws. Nice job tonight!

Advertisement
Great win by the Canes! Ref (one ref) did all he could to ***** us. Shows how difficult it is to play these entrenched conference teams especially on their home courts.

Newton better come off the bench next game.. he is better serve being a hog with the 2nd unit. Bruce / Reed runs the offense better

Advertisement
**** YA BOYS!!!! EVEN THE **** SUCKING PIECE OF **** REFS COULDNT STEAL THIS ONE!!!! ALL HEART BABY ALL HEART!!!! CANES BABY CANESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Advertisement
Nothing could have sent a stronger message for suspended Miami guard Ja'Quan Newton to get his mind right than watching the Canes go 3-0 without him. Newton should be back in the lineup for Saturday's rematch with Duke.

He needs to come off the bench.

Ugly, but tough win on the road; I'll absolutely take it, especially with the ref situation. Clutch shot by Brown in OT, and the team did well from the stripe when they needed to be. With that being said, I still think we need to win one more game to be completely safe. Going 0-4 to close the season would be dangerous for our tournament prospects.

Nothing could have sent a stronger message for suspended Miami guard Ja'Quan Newton to get his mind right than watching the Canes go 3-0 without him. Newton should be back in the lineup for Saturday's rematch with Duke.

He needs to come off the bench.

Yep. His 8-10 turnovers a game were not missed....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugly, but tough win on the road; I'll absolutely take it, especially with the ref situation. Clutch shot by Brown in OT, and the team did well from the stripe when they needed to be. With that being said, I still think we need to win one more game to be completely safe. Going 0-4 to close the season would be dangerous for our tournament prospects.

We have a better record than UVA and a better conference record than UVA. We just clinched a .500 record in the best league in the nation. There are like zero mid majors other than Gonzaga and Saint Marys worthy of a bubble spot. Miami is in the tournament, even if they lose out.

PS. We aint fckin losing out. We're going to beat Duke Saturday.

We have a better record than UVA and a better conference record than UVA. We just clinched a .500 record in the best league in the nation. There are like zero mid majors other than Gonzaga and Saint Marys worthy of a bubble spot. Miami is in the tournament, even if they lose out.

PS. We aint fckin losing out. We're going to beat Duke Saturday.

You are most certainly correct. I just hate leaving stuff up to chance. Beating Duke this saturday would be tremendous, I'll be watching and rooting my a$$ off.

Advertisement
Back