Canes vs the gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't even focus until I get an update on bain. Did anyone even see him head to the locker room? Was he walking funny or favoring anything

Did someone say Xavier quit his route on that Int? Replay looked he was shoved during route. I only have one good eye though

Advertisement
Haven’t seen anything over the middle of the field and the UF LBs are hyper aggressive. Seems like there should be some vacancies to exploit.
I think we’re probing to see what they give us. I expect the playbook to open up a bit.

Our offense doesn’t make the defense think about anything. Just a zone handoff. Dumb

Advertisement
I’ll stick with my opinion don’t get tight over it. Leave Damien in he has better burst vision and more physical imo
Have to rotate to keep fresh. Martinez probably ends up with 20-25 carries anyway..

Advertisement
Love Martinez's patience. Run him more, keep throwing to TEs who r wide open, and encourage cam to run if they keep taking the receivers away and eventually they'll have to do something different and our wrs will start eating. Good start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back