CANES vs Texas A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I really wish I we had the rock packed for this one, painful seeing those open seats up top. Wish I wasn't stuck up in the NE. Let's put our foot on their throats the second half get this win and pack our stadium for the rest of the season.
It looks pretty **** packed on tv. The blue seats make it look much worse than other stadiums show on tv.

Advertisement
Can’t believe we’re ahead after all those ST mistakes and penalties.

If not for ST, we would be absolutely dominating this game.

Let’s go Canes, keep it up in the 2nd half and get the dub. No moral victories, this game is for the taking. Let’s go!!!

Advertisement
Can we just send these kickoffs out the back of the endzone? Really not trusting special teams

I really wish I we had the rock packed for this one, painful seeing those open seats up top. Wish I wasn't stuck up in the NE. Let's put our foot on their throats the second half get this win and pack our stadium for the rest of the season.
It’ll be packed for Clemson

That fckin prick should be banned from entering the city of Miami ever again.

I’ll never forgive him for what he did to this U!
Joshua Tremaine Gattis is not allowed to enter Dade County, Broward County or Palm Beach under my watch.
Threaten No Problem GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this throwing will help the running game late. They’ll wear down and I expect them to start selling out some which opens up big play opportunities. Dawson loves the screen game
Yes sir, early in the first quarter when George had the slip screen for an 1st and then Restrepo had that big catch…that definitely started opening up our run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back