Canes vs LBS

It means in the postseason we get outclassed. It's predictable. Yeah I'm a loser because I'm realistic. I've watched all season bud.

Advertisement
This pitcher is fantastic. On a per capita basis, Miami-Dade is the best baseball in the country, but the Los Angeles area produces even more players due to its sheer size.

The good thing is that we still have 3 legitimate starters left and FAU has none left. Long Beach's next pitcher is marginal and its 4th is abysmal.

It means in the postseason we get outclassed. It's predictable. Yeah I'm a loser because I'm realistic. I've watched all season bud.

Trailing a game by 1 run to the best pitcher in the nation is being "outclassed" and means we aren't even a top 20 team?

You just a ******* miserable human being

Trailing a game by 1 run to the best pitcher in the nation is being "outclassed" and means we aren't even a top 20 team?

You just a ****ing miserable human being

Why the name calling? We've been to Omaha what 1 out of 7 years? That is getting outclassed. And if we play Florida we look as if we've never played baseball. I'm not miserable lol I call it how I see it. You calling me a miserable human on a message board says a lot more about you than it does me.

Advertisement

Why the name calling? We've been to Omaha what 1 out of 7 years? That is getting outclassed. And if we play Florida we look as if we've never played baseball. I'm not miserable lol I call it how I see it. You calling me a miserable human on a message board says a lot more about you than it does me.

CANES TIE IT UP!

Take your crybaby posting elsewhere

CANES TIE IT UP!

Take your crybaby posting elsewhere

Lol

Advertisement
Might be the best pitcher that Miami has faced this year. Batting average against him is: 0.186

McCaughan, Darren: 1.98 10-1

Hockey gnome is going to be besides himself if the Hurricanes pull this one of. The FSU series win almost led to a stroke. A win tonight and he may not leave mommy's basement for a week or more.

GTFO with that

You insult our entire baseball team, call them overrated and terrible, then complain about "name calling"?

Go tell Abreu to his face this team isn't a top-20 team, I dare you

GTFO with that

You insult our entire baseball team, call them overrated and terrible, then complain about "name calling"?

Go tell Abreu to his face this team isn't a top-20 team, I dare you

Our bats have been bad for a while. That's called a fact. I hope they heat up. You need to chill

Advertisement
This is "purist" baseball. Excellent coaching on both sides of the field. LBS' coach has been coaching for 35+ years.

Advertisement
**** .LBS scored,2-1 and a runner on third.Bottom of the 6th...Killed our momentum.

Advertisement
Back