Canes vs LBS

Miami04

Senior
All I care about is a win tonight. Style points don't matter, it's going to be a dog fight.

Advertisement
Glad to see we brought our stupid base running tonight. Lopez thrown out by a mile on a pitch out with no outs.

Advertisement
Question, and I'm not being a ****. Just curious. Have we scored first in a tournament game this year?

Advertisement
1 hit through 4 innings. You guys saying we are in a hitting slump are stupid. Collins 2 SO in 2 at bats. His hot streak according to some of you continues.

Advertisement
Great defense gets us out of a jam. Need to get some hits. LBS pitcher has faced the minimum batters and Medeavilla is getting hit a little now.

Lol our bats have been hysterical. How we won so many games is a mystery. That squeeZe play won't matter if we don't score. And a lot of people are all over this jagr guy and nothing he says is really wrong. We are the most predictable team in the nation. This team has tons of holes

They've always known that I'm right. It just ****es them off that I have the nerve to expose it in February. This team is built for the grind of the regular season. As soon as we go up against a legit ace like this guy, show's over.

Advertisement
Lol our bats have been hysterical. How we won so many games is a mystery. That squeeZe play won't matter if we don't score. And a lot of people are all over this jagr guy and nothing he says is really wrong. We are the most predictable team in the nation. This team has tons of holes

They've always known that I'm right. It just ****es them off that I have the nerve to expose it in February. This team is built for the grind of the regular season. As soon as we go up against a legit ace like this guy, show's over.

I agree 100 percent. This team probably isn't top 20 in talent. Look at pitches right down the middle more than any team I've ever seen. Wohoo we win games all season. Then when t matters we get completely outclassed. Last decade should be proof enough for some people on here but I guess it's just "bad luck"

LBS pitcher leads the nation in ERA for a reason, he's really good.

It's amazing how when this team struggles it bring out the negative losers in droves.

"The most predictable team in the nation". The **** does that even mean?

Advertisement
Back