Canes vs Irish

Advertisement
Pretty bad 1st half. I hate when games get canceled. Longer layover. Kinda lose the groove a little bit. This is the worst I've seen Miller since beginning of last yr. He's normally the most reliable guy on the team. Hopefully they wake up 2nd half

Why does Larranaga always take out the hot player. The whole game changed when he took out Pack.

Advertisement
The worst offensive half of the year, imo. Completely out of sync, terrible FT shooting, poor rebounding. Thankfully Pack had one of his best halves, or we’d be looking a lot worse.

I trust that L will adjust and persevere.
Think of it like this...

We just played our worst offensive half of the season & we’re only down by 1 point.

The worst offensive half of the year, imo. Completely out of sync, terrible FT shooting, poor rebounding. Thankfully Pack had one of his best halves, or we’d be looking a lot worse.

I trust that L will adjust and persevere.
I trust you’ve made the call?

Advertisement
Deng Gak territory, refuses to get better or unfortunately just not capable
It’s a shame, dude was built in a lab to be a guy who averages 12 and 8 and plays all conference defense.

Just has no skills or awareness.

That’s why Ruiz and L went and got Pack. He’s another guy with the capability of keeping us in, or winning a game we shouldn’t. Although it would be nice for him to be a 18-20 a game scorer, it’s really not possible with Wong, Miller, and Omier on the court as well. Only one ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miller gotta give that one up to Woog on the lob, that was an easy basket in transition...

Now we gotta hope Miller can finally make a Free throw lol

Advertisement
Back