Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

I was ****ed they took him off returns. He's great on kickoffs, I can only imagine what he could have done there this year.

It is pretty common knowledge Duke asked to be taken off returns.

Advertisement
1-5 on third downs. Feels like we haven't thrown a pass deeper than 10 yards downfield.

It's not just the ridiculously slow tempo we operate at offensively. We're just a boring, unexciting, put you to sleep team. It's astonishing what Golden has turned this program into.

Advertisement
Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

I was ****ed they took him off returns. He's great on kickoffs, I can only imagine what he could have done there this year.

I don't blame them for taking him off kick return, couldn't afford to have him on such a violent play.
I blame this ******* staff for not having better depth at RB that they had to protect Duke so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miscommunication between Tracy Howard and the LB'er. Looked like Howard was in man and there was supposed to be help over top.

first question is why the **** are we in a zone coverage, does he not believe we have the speed?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back