Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lewis and Coley play like scared little pussies. Our offense is making one of the worst defenses in the country look great. Not only that but they get fewer sacks and tackles for loss than we do and yet they are in the backfield seemingly every play. Kaaya is scared to death in the pocket, he made a few good throws early with guys hitting him but now the receivers aren't getting open quick enough.

It's clear the SC has made adjustments throughout the game and Miami continues to use their original gameplan. This coaching staff is 2 steps behind. Our talent shows early in the game and then they make an adjustment and it disappears because they have no idea how to counter their adjustments. Please God, let this be Golden's last game

you see that guys butch davis gave us that smile! i knew it! my dream is coming to fruition!

Advertisement
Too bad Butch cant coach the 2nd half, sounds like hes already got a better plan than Golden will.
If Donofrio isnt fired, I will be at a whole new level of dissapointed, that I dont think I've ever felt, and Im a Raider fan

Advertisement
What a ****ing corch....doesn't even put a guy back to return the 58yd FG.....****ing idiot.[/

This ******* guy is clueless. He is 10 steps behind on everything he does. Other coaches must be thinking is this guy for real? Takes a while for them to figure out that he really is this stupid and he is not bating them.

Well to lighten up the mood I had a dream that butch davis was hired.. stars are aligning fellas the prophet has spoken to me!

Please let this happen

bdavis01.webp

Advertisement
This is pretty tough to watch. I guess I shouldn't have expected any different.

Too bad Butch cant coach the 2nd half, sounds like hes already got a better plan than Golden will.
If Donofrio isnt fired, I will be at a whole new level of dissapointed, that I dont think I've ever felt, and Im a Raider fan

By getting the ball to a player not even playing? Not sure that would work so well...

Advertisement
What a ****ing corch....doesn't even put a guy back to return the 58yd FG.....****ing idiot.[/

This ****ing guy is clueless. He is 10 steps behind on everything he does. Other coaches must be thinking is this guy for real? Takes a while for them to figure out that he really is this stupid and he is not bating them.

Imagine if Malzohn did that, no NC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back