Canes vs. GT

Advertisement
Haven’t been able to catch a game live since Virginia. Are we officially a 10 man rotation now?

**** that feels good to say ^

Advertisement
Haven’t been able to catch a game live since Virginia. Are we officially now a 10 man rotation?

**** that feels good to say ^
walker joseph beverly n casey do seem to lift things up when they sag-a-lot... not displeased their effort today so far

We’ll be fine, this team doesn’t panic.

Wong just needs to get under control & start attacking the basket & Omier’s gotta come alive in the 2nd half on Defense.

Ben Joseph & H Beverly intensify the perimeter Defense & get some more contributions from Miller on Offense.

Pack is keeping us afloat right now, as long as he continues letting it fly, we’re good. Just need Wong, Omier & Miller to get in their groove.

Advertisement
NC st beating Duke by 20 at the half. Who said they were a bottom acc team.
Me and they are. There’s a reason they’re 1-3 in the league so far. Duke can’t play on the road. I watched about 10 minutes of that game and Duke wouldn’t have beaten many girls middle school teams. 1-12 to start the game. 13 turnovers. Had 8 shots blocked. Duke looking awful is the understatement of the year tonight.

Me and they are. There’s a reason they’re 1-3 in the league so far. Duke can’t play on the road. I watched about 10 minutes of that game and Duke wouldn’t have beaten many girls middle school teams. 1-12 to start the game. 13 turnovers. Had 8 shots blocked. Duke looking awful is the understatement of the year tonight.
you are always so negative on the Dukees... why dont you go post on the Miami board you always so blue devil!!

you are always so negative on the Dukees... why dont you go post on the Miami board you always so blue devil!!
You wanna hear something wild? There are probably more Duke basketball fans on the football board here, than I know in real life.

Advertisement
I just caught up! Wow! What a turrible 1st half. To play that bad and only be down 4 at the half? I like our chances in the 2nd half.

Let’s Go Canes!!

We’ll be alright, we just gotta stop tryna make up the deficit in one shot.

Just settle down & take smarter shots & we’ll be right back in it.

We’ll go on run to start the 2nd half & do what we do best when we play Miami Basketball.
Believe you said the exact same thing against ND too. I haven't watched every game but that seems to be our M.O. from what I have seen, so I've stopped freaking out when we go down 10 in the first half bc that run in the 2nd always comes.

Still, frustrating to watch us force turnovers then rush a poor shot at the other end when we're trying to dig ourselves out of a hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back