Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the plus side. We win the rest of our games...and beat the gaytor in a bowl game

Right? Maybe?

Advertisement
So this means Lashlee sucks? I don't think so. It's not over yet . Worst thing about this is so many of you "fans" love to think we suck. Go fook of then you closet noles/gaytors. All of you .

Reactions: ben
I think they're trying to UNC gameplan on defense against Clemson last year that held most of the game. The problem is, Bateman, actually had a strategy and coached the players up. We don't contain, our front 7 has no discipline, and our linebackers are playing on their heels.

Advertisement
Here’s where the Baker Dozen can give us the defensive stats on the year.

Advertisement
One staple of a Manny coached team is that we actually suck coming after a bye week. Fire Manny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shame on me. We'd better be ready for Pitt
As I said this week - the test for me was whether we could regather ourselves and beat Pitt (who are bad).

I thought we'd lose this game. Albeit I didn't think we wouldn't look like we belong.

2 of those sacks have been on King.

He's holding onto the ball too long.
Are you joking? He hasnt had any time to throw. And the tv isnt showing those coverages either. He's a pretty smart quarterback. Im sure he's holding onto the football cause there's no seperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back