Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Never drinking the kool-aid again. Been optimistic since the Randy transition but wow this is an abomination of epic proportions.

Advertisement
I always tried to keep a positive edge with this team. Wanted to see Manny and co. succeed here...mostly because I/WE wanted this team to succeed...

I have no words. No positivity. Nothing.
We truly are infected with a virus, have been for YEARS. I just don't even know what we're going to do.
I'm forcing myself to watch this game. Every second. This will be seared into my mind

The look on Manny’s face is Golden vs Clemson all over again.

It’s not if but when he gets fired ar this point

Advertisement
Screenshot_20191005-164057~2.png

Advertisement
Diaz with no emotion.

For a coach to stand there and do nothing.....nothing.....that's embarassing.

1st, Diaz should be fired.

2nd. Emotion has nothing to do with it. Diaz is as emotional as they come. The only thing this fan base wants is someone to act emotional and pretend to have swag instead of technique and quality coaching. We are passed the days when you can be successful just being more "talented" and "thugish" than the other team.

Advertisement
So what? There isn’t a team we’ve played that we needed to be as talented as people think to win.
Just horrible coaching. Which is to be expected.
A HC that never coached before. An outdated OC whose fame was as a QB Coach, not play caller.
An low end DC whose defenses caused a lot of havoc but were never that good.

we are horribly coached. I've said all year that we are getting out coached every game this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back